It’s better to define interior basement waterproofing membrane first. It is widely used in underground saturation. Waterproofing disinfectants, sewage treatment plants, landfill, the roof of chemical damages construction, under ground waterproof works, underground tunnels, road tunnels, tanks, dams and other projects.
A waterproofing membrane is made of a layer of water-tight material that is thin like polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, rubber, fluoropolymers, silicone elastomer and wax. This thin layer should be continuous that means water should not pass through it.
Waterproofing the walls of your basement walls can be useful because the soil around the home is naturally wet and damp from
Interior Waterproofing vs Exterior
Use waterproof membranes to prevent the moisture of the substrate
Waterproof membranes have come a long way over the past few years. Said that it always always seems like a large number of waterproof products on the market. So what does the waterproof membrane effect and how can you identify the best product for you?
What is a complete waterproof membrane?
Complete anti-fatigue products should have the following elements:
1. Protect the substrate from moisture
2. High elongation before breaking point
3. Easily dry (and does not skin)
4. Dry without stress
5. Be able to connect (eg with a tile)
6. High chemical resistance and abrasion
7. Easy implementation
8. Risk taking to deal with non-toxic
At present, there are two types of waterproof membranes: acrylic and polyurethane. Polyurethane has a longer and longer tensile strength. However, they usually contain halogenated components that are less reliable for use. Linking them can also be problematic. Acrylic often takes a lot longer to dry and slightly abrasion resistance and some important chemicals.
Best forms of Interior Waterproofing Membrane
(Anti-dehydrating agent) has the three most important properties for waterproofing materials because:
Nanotechnology, and waterproofing the underlying inorganic billboard at the molecular level.
It is environmentally friendly and is used in water-soluble form.
Based on the organosilicon chemistry and is a reactive substance, it reacts with the surface under the inorganic layer and, after performing a partial reaction of the structure, makes a long life-span.
What is anti-watering
Anti-dehydration (zinc) is a new generation of nanotechnology designed and built for waterproofing surfaces, concrete and building materials, replacing traditional isolation systems.
100% anti-watering silane, nanotechnology, water soluble and environmentally friendly. This technology, by reacting and penetrating up to a depth of 2 mm, creates concrete vapors or concrete surfaces, brick, stone, and … waterproof coatings 360 degrees (the world’s first), creating a single, impervious membrane against Leakage, meaning that the operator can isolate and seal a building from roof to roof using this technology.
This product is modeled using technology in the nature and behaves like the water-eating effect of the lotus leaf.
Wholesale of Waterproofing Membrane in India
- This waterproofing technology maintains the ability to breathe the surfaces, while water can not penetrate, water vapor can be removed.
- Waterproofing properties:
- This product has a unique combination that is resistant to the destruction of the ultraviolet rays of the sun, temperature changes and the constant precipitation of rain, and because of its penetration power of nano particles, it can resist wind abrasion and weathering properties for long periods of time. Keep up a long time.
- Also, it is self-lubricating and anti-watering solution that is non-flammable and can be easily applied with brushes, rollers and spray without pressure, and there is no need for special safety or precautions to use this material.
- Waterproofing agent dissolves in water and forms a clear solution such as water and forms a chemical bond with surfaces (concrete, building materials, etc.), and when it is dried, it adapts itself to the surface to Protect the water supply.
Waterproofing Membrane price with volume discount
Some uses of anti-dampening technology:
General use of anti-deodorant:
Waterproofing existing and old buildings: nano-making stone, nano-bricks, nano-coating of building facade and …
Waterproofing mosaic surfaces: Nano materials
Waterproofing ceiling cement sheets
Waterproofing the carpeting with concrete
Waterproofing the pool, sauna and jacuzzi
Waterproofing works of mud, tiles and pottery
Waterproofing natural and artificial stone
Waterproofing unprotected bricks
Waterproofing materials for coastal areas (materials with a silica root)